Monday, February 13, 2012

Sleeping

So, I've been trying not to jinx myself, but Ashley has been sleeping almost 12 hours every night since she was about 12 weeks old. When I was out on maternity leave, I read several books with different methods to get your baby to sleep through the night. I took ideas from two books (12 Hours' Sleep by 12 Weeks & Baby Wise), and apparently it worked... :) I'm a little nervous though because I can feel the beginning of two little teeth poking through her bottom gums. I've heard teething can disrupt a good sleeping routine, but I'm really hoping that we can get through it without many sleepless nights.

On a similar note, this is how I found our little Ashley sleeping a few days ago... It scared me so bad because all the books and everyone says that it is such a BIG NO NO for babies to sleep on their stomach due to SIDS. But, I guess it's just another sign that our girl is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment