Monday, January 30, 2012

Busy Weekend!

This weekend, we had a baby shower for my friend Andrea's second baby. I've never believed in the idea that you shouldn't have a shower for your second kid, so we decided that we were going to spoil Andrea in preparation for her little GIRL Rylee's arrival (due March 10th). I just still don't get it... why shouldn't the second kid get the same treatment as the first?? I guess I also have a new perspective.. when you are pregnant, you really need things to look forward to that help you get through the long haul. Anyways, we had a great time and she got tons of great clothes and gifts.

Andrea Opening gifts

Shawn with Missy
On Sunday, we went to visit Uncle Grandpa's restaurant that he is opening this week. Actually, Uncle Toad and Kathy owned it before, and Darac is taking it over now. Anyways, it's a little cafe in Weston, TX. We are all wishing him Good luck!
Lastly, Alex took some really cute pictures of our girl at bath time last night.  

Happy Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment