Sunday, August 10, 2014

Ashley's Almost 3

Again, I know I say this all the time, but how is it possible that our little baby is almost 3 years old? We've had a really busy year, moving and getting settled into our new house. Over the year, Ashley has continued to amaze us with her growth and development. Her Spanish and English words continue to expand.. and she's started singing her favorite songs like "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and her "ABC's."  She also mastered potty training in June of this year over just a few days. She loves watching Baby Snuffy on the big screen upstairs and shakes the whole house when she dances along. She still continues to establish her independence by throwing tempter tantrums but overall she's still really good for almost 3.

She LOVES Popsicles, ice cream and her iPAD. Of course, she keeps Scooby on his toes too. He's 14 now, so we're hoping he makes hangs on and make it a few more years with our family.  I guess we have one more year before she goes to Pre-school... Wow, time flies. I wish we could slow it down. We'll enjoy every second of it with our precious girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment