I was working on Ashley's baby book this week and came across a few of her sonogram pictures.. It made be think about how far we've come already in our journey. It was one year ago this month, that we found out the incredibly scary, and shocking news that our unborn baby girl had bilateral clubfoot. As I've mentioned before, I'd never even heard of it before....
I've come to learn that the doctors put so much fear in me (us) over something that has really been "manageable." I also HATE the information that is out there on the internet. I drove myself insane looking at the information about clubfoot. Serioulsy, google clubfoot and see what you get. It isn't information that screams "manageable." It really makes me want to do something about it....
We have our first follow-up appointment since we were released from the 24/7 bracing on Wednesday, so again I'm feeling some of that fear and anticipation creeping back again. But, if I put it in perspective, even if we have a set-back, we can MANAGE! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment