I did it! I ran the Rock & Roll Half Marathon (13.1 miles) on Sunday, March 25! It was really hot that day, mid 70's, which doesn't seem that hot, but it IS when you are running that many miles. Madi & I took the DART train downtown to the start of the race at City Hall and finished at Fair Park. It was a lot of fun and I was proud to reach my goal of running another half marathon in the first year after Ashley was born! AND... I got a new PR... 2 Hours 6 Minutes!!
| | 
 |
| Sprinting to the Finish Line |
|
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment